Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer...a time for CHANGE!




As a fairly conservative and self-conscience person, it seems amazing (even to me) that I would do something like this, but I guess with the coming of vacation and freedom I have let myself go a little crazy. Well, for me maybe a lot crazy...it will grow out...but for now it is fun.

You see, it all started when I wanted to get my haircut for the summer. You know, short, easy to manage after swimming, no curling iron, little styling, etc. I didn't quite expect what I got, in fact, I HATED it! It took MSC to convince me that it would be fun to add some FUSCHIA highlights to my hair. Yes, I said fuschia (as in PINK). He bought the stuff and then when it came time to put the color in, he just couldn't do it. So, he called my best friend, LM, who came over and made it look fantastic! She did such a great job, I just had to share.



She even got CB into it, with the hair glue...NOT the pink highlights!! I think his hair looks even better than mine. It makes him smile, and in my mind, that is what it is all about. Joy!

No comments: