Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm FREE ... at least for now

Wow, my first day of summer...and what am I doing? Working on a database of children's picture books! Now, can life get more exciting than that?!?

I have so many projects to work on this summer, it is not even funny. I have hundreds of books to read (professionally [and review], but also as a woman in need of literary companions), scrapbooks to work on (currently working on T's preschool album...he will be in 8th grade next...a little behind, don't you think), new scrapbook stuff to play with, staff development to prepare for, as well as attend...these are just the things I WANT to do. This doesn't take into account the vacations I will be going (in which only the ME books will be taken!!)...which means none of the other stuff will be done.

I do intend to go see a movie today, at least I hope to...T went to work with W, so I can do whatever I want. Okay enough blogging for now, back to the database! Fun, fun, fun.

No comments: