Monday, June 9, 2008

Teacup Refreshment


I went to lunch with 2 of my "Teacup" friends today. We have been the Teacups for three years now, I believe. We've been friends longer than that, but we became the 'cups during a shopping adventure back in 2005!

I was so looking forward to this gathering, and it was not at all a disappointment. I always feel better when we are together (even though one of us, I won't mention any names JK, slept through our lunch date). We talk about everything and everyone! That is the best part. We can express our joys, dreams, and concerns with each other with never a doubt that we have the complete support of and for each other. These are my sister friends and I cherrish them all.

2 comments:

peace out ~ wildflower said...

Cute pic! And so cool that you figured how to do it on your blackberry! Keep bloggin... :)

Texas Library Lady said...

I'll keep it up...as long as I feel I have something to say.