Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy day and no movie

Well, the one thing I REALLY wanted to do today didn't happen...the movie. I really wanted to go see Sex and the City, but ended up shopping for a while instead. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to shop, but I hardly ever get to go to the movies.

I guess I can't be too disappointed. My friend LL and I are planning to go on Friday, as long as T's band rehearsal isn't in direct conflict with our movie viewing pleasure. I'm keeping my finger's crossed!

Worked more on the database of children's books. It seems the further I get into it, the more information I want to add (or need to add). It is monotonous and boring, but it needs to be done. My goal : to finish entering all of the books I have recieved before I leave on vacation. It is a BIG order considering everything else that is going on around me (LIFE)! Good luck to me!

No comments: