Sunday, June 22, 2008

The great "Mom" ride!

This "ride" cost $2.00 per ride. I "loved" it SO much that I "rode" it 3 times!!

First thing you get soaked and spin. Then you change "cars" and tumble around! This time it gets VERY hot...so you are no longer wet (that's the best part).

If you don't like spinning you wouldn't like this ride cause it's all about going around and around and upside down.

It's called the great "Mom" ride and you can ride it almost anywhere...even at Disney!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they have a very similar ride to that in thailand. after you ride the first part and get drenched they take you out and hang you in the sun to soak up some rays!! they have this version in penang, too!!

Texas Library Lady said...

I'm not up for soaking up the sun! Although I can't even imagine hanging laundry to dry on the line. I don't know how you can stand it. It would be my luck to have all of the clothes clean and on the line as a huge thunderstorm came through!!