Friday, June 20, 2008

Late morning...Later night

I can already tell this will be a LONG day. We are going to Magic Kingdom this morning. The park has late night magic hours until 2:00 AM, so I know this will be a never ending day. We are having a later start so MSC can post some information for his classes and I can get some information posted and/ or corrected on here.

We did get to see Fantasmic last night. It was a spectacular show, as always. CB got a really cool String Thing...that is what it is really called, and MSC bought me an electronic name badge. CB entered "Sweet & Precious" on it so I could wear it around the park. CB bought me a pink visor with Princess at the top and around the bill 20% Sweet 30% Precious 25% Cute 25% Charming. I think they have the percentages wrong...it should say 50% Sweet and 50% Precious!!

More later...off to breakfast.

No comments: