Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Decade...New Leaf, hopefully!


I know it has been almost two years since I have written anything on this blog...my bad! However I would like to change something in my life and I think maybe I should write more. I love to read, so I should love to write, right? No, not me. I really have never enjoyed writing, but now that I am 40 (wow, that didn't hurt so bad) I should change my ways. Since I love to read, I thought why not write about reading....books I want to read, books I'm reading, books I can't find, etc. Who cares if no one is reading this...come on, it's really not for anyone but me and my need to make a change. So I've now officially rolled into a new decade and I'm turning over a new leaf...let's see how long I can keep this up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reflection is good for the soul -- I hope you keep up your posts!

Anonymous said...

i hate to write to. but that doesn't stop me! i'm so glad i started my blog - not just because of the move and all, but because i have memories written down and i never would have done it with out the blog. (you should see the empty jounals/notebooks laying around the house!) can't wait to read what about what you're reading and anything else you write about!!