Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Well, I survived! I can't say it was an eventful day, but I can say that it is OVER!

I did my usual duty of helping with registration, not much fun, but you get to see a lot of people. MZ (my new clerk) and my mom sold school supplies out of the library so there was not much else going on in there. I will start having classes tomorrow so hopefully I can start some kind of routine going.

I think that is the thing I miss the most during the summer, routine. I guess you would say I am a creature of habit and I like to have a routine. I don't like when MY routine is messed up. Forget about everyone else, it is ALL about ME (yes, my only child is coming out!)!! I want things MY way, I want to do them MY way, on MY time, etc. etc. etc.! Maybe I am just really tired. Maybe the first day was much more eventful than I originally thought and now I should go take a short nap (or go take a time out) until I can be more sociable....just leave me alone and let me have my hissy fit!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love routine. especially my own!

Texas Library Lady said...

Yes, we are kindred spirits. I knew there was a cosmic reason we have been friends for so long!