Monday, June 23, 2008

Headed to St. Augustine

It's been a very long, but good day. We started off by meeting the resort photographer for a photo shoot around the resort. He took almost 125 shots, and they turned out great (will try to post a shot later).



When we finally headed off to Epcot, we went straight to Soarin'. The wait was supposed to be 75 minutes, but it ended up being over 2 hours! Now for those of you who know me well, you know I HATE to fly. So, you may ask, What made you think a ride called soarin' would be the ride for you? I guess I just needed to waste a few hours in a line is all that I can say. Everyone else loved it. I can only say I have been on it, l survived and have a pin to prove it (even though I could have bought the dadgum pin without riding it!!)



When we got off the ride, it was time doe our lunch reservation in Canada. We had to eat kind of quickly because CB had to be at Sea World camp by 4:00.



It was not easy for me to leave CB at camp, but I know he will have a blast.



We are headed to St. Augustine right now. MM and I will take some time to pack and ship some boxes home tomorrow. We didn't buy Disney out, I think they still have a few things, but you wouldn't know it by looking at our vehicle right now!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: